Monday, July 14, 2014

FAQs

How much does a bedding set cost?
   This is a very loaded question. It is almost impossible for me to give an exact quote until knowing exactly what you want down to the last detail. They range from $90 to $500. Thats a big gap! Please view the pricing and options page for more details. The average cost is about $250.

Can I buy my own fabric and send it to you?
    I prefer not just because I know the kinds of fabrics that works best for what I do. I want to make sure anything I make is of the best quality. IF you already have fabric that you really want to use in a set, you may send it to me. I can not guarantee that I can use it until I see it in person for myself.

How long does it take you to make a bedding set?
   I have about a 3-4 week turn around time until I can get your bedding shipped out to you. It takes about 3-7 days to get the fabric, 3-7 days of sewing, add another week for possible hangups (like sick kids), and if I have other sets I'm working on, it could take up to an extra week on top of that. I can typically only have sewing time during naps and nights. Sometimes, I can get it finished and shipped within 2 weeks. Please be patient, be sure to order in good timing, and I will always do my best. If you are in a time crunch, I may be able to work with you on that. As I'm sure you understand, my kids come first!

How long have you been making crib bedding?
     Im new at this! I made my first crib set about a year ago but I have been sewing almost my whole life. I am a perfectionist and won't send anything out I don't approve of. I know quality when I see it!

Can you make me a quilt?
     Yes! I offer quilts as simple or as detailed as you like. A lot of time I sub the quilts out to my mom. She's the expert!! I don't LOVE making quilts, and she does and is better at them. So everyone is happier this way. Her and I have agreed that we won't offer anything larger than a twin size. Contact me if you have further questions on this.

What are the bumpers made out of?
     I don't use a batting or stuffing like "NU-foam". I use a high density, eco-friendly foam that holds its shape over time. I believe you will be very happy with the results. Especially in a year when it still looks just as new as the day you got it.

Do you make breathable bumpers?
     Yes! I don't make the bumper itself. I use a plain white breathable bumper. Then I add trim and ties in coordinating fabric to match your bedding set.

How do I pay?
     After you have made a fabric and bedding selection and we have an agreement on price, I will send a paypal invoice to your email. You do not need a paypal account to pay a paypal invoice. You can use any debit/credit card and pay like you would anything else online. Its so easy!
   
How do I contact you?
     A private message via Facebook or my private email are the best ways. jjboyer111@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment